Student Results - Student on a Page
The Student on a page report displays the progress of individual students in NAPLAN across their educational journey from Year 3 through to Year 9 NAPLAN.
How will this report benefit me?
This report allows schools to analyse student performance across all NAPLAN assessments. Teaching staff can identify students’ trajectory and identify students who require additional support to meet the expected trajectory.
What does the report provide?
This report presents information on:
NAPLAN Student Score, School Average and State Average
- This bar chart shows a student’s scores for each NAPLAN assessment, compared to the school average and the State average.
- Only the NAPLAN assessments where the student was marked as “Present” are shown.
Student Details Table
- This table displays key data for a student including Assessment, Domain, Participation, Reason Exempt and Adjustments required.
- This allows staff to view the key data for a student in a single place.
Use the slicers to filter the data for further analysis:
Step 1: Select a group of students
- Which school were they in?
- Student Name
- Which year was it?
- Which scholastic year?
- Which domain?
Step 2: Optionally, select a subset of students
- A specific group type?
- A specific group?
- An enrolment type group?
- A specific enrolment type?
How can I use the report to support my school self-assessment?
- This report can identify students who are not following the expected trajectory of learning as assessed by NAPLAN and allow for additional support needs to be identified.
- School staff can also use this report prior to, or during meetings with the student and/or their parents/carers. This report provides a single place to understand student data.
What should I look for?
- Students who have failed to grow in terms of their NAPLAN assessments or for whom growth does not follow the pattern of growth in one domain as compared to the others.
- More data will be added to this report in future releases as it becomes available.
Where does this data come from?
How frequently is data updated?