Access Scout reports
Users must be eligible and trained to use Scout reports.
Don't have access yet?
2019 results are now available in the new NAPLAN App!
Reports from multiple Apps such as School Performance*, Student Performance*, NAPLAN Performance*, NAPLAN Online Item Analysis*, NAPLAN Paper Item Analysis*, and Network Performance* have now been consolidated into a single easy to use App.
The NAPLAN App should automatically appear in your Apps window when you log in to Scout.
If the App is not visible:
- refresh your browser by pressing the ‘F5’ function key on your keyboard, or
- use the ‘Get apps’ button in Scout to download.
If the issue remains unresolved, please contact your support channel.
*Please note that the old Apps will no longer be available to users.
No system updates is available.
All Scout users are bound by NSW privacy laws. In accessing the data in Scout, you agree to:
- treat the data in Scout as personal and sensitive
- exercise caution and sound judgement in discussing personal information with others
- seek permission (from the data owner through Scout support) before you publish any information sourced from Scout
- not leave Scout open in the browser when you are away from your desk
- report any suspected data breach to Scout support as soon as possible.