Access Scout reports
Link to reports. Users must be eligible and trained to use Scout reports.
All Scout users are bound by NSW privacy laws. In accessing the data in Scout, you agree to:
- treat the data in Scout as personal and sensitive
- exercise caution and sound judgement in discussing personal information with others
- seek permission (from the data owner through Scout support) before you publish any information sourced from Scout
- not leave Scout open in the browser when you are away from your desk
- report any suspected data breach to Scout support as soon as possible.
The following reports are now available:
- Best Star Year 7 assessment reports for participating schools
Note: from Week 3, assessment reports will be available two working days after an assessment is completed
- HSC 2018 results - Schools can access their 2018 HSC school results in the new HSC app. The release includes two new reports - Average Difference from State and School vs State – Within School Analysis (SSWS)
- NAPLAN Replacement Individual Student Report (r-ISR) - now available in the Student Performance/NAPLAN Performance Apps.
System status update
22/02/2019 - New users who completed the Scout eLearning course since 19/02/2019 may not have any Apps loaded in Scout. ITD Team is working with Microsoft to resolve this issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.