Access Scout reports
Users must be eligible and trained to use Scout reports.
Don't have access yet?
The Scout website is currently being migrated to a new platform as part of a department wide initiative.
Users may find some disruption in accessing some of the webpages and information during this period. We apologise for this inconvenience, and assure you that the Scout team is working to resolve any known issues as swiftly as we can.
Please contact the Scout Support team via email: Scout.Support@det.nsw.edu.au or phone: 1300 790 844 (Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm) for any urgent needs.
We thank you for your patience during this website transition.
05/12/2019 - No system update.
All Scout users are bound by NSW privacy laws. In accessing the data in Scout, you agree to:
- treat the data in Scout as personal and sensitive
- exercise caution and sound judgement in discussing personal information with others
- seek permission (from the data owner through Scout support) before you publish any information sourced from Scout
- not leave Scout open in the browser when you are away from your desk
- report any suspected data breach to Scout support as soon as possible.