Access Scout reports
Link to reports. Users must be eligible and trained to use Scout reports.
All Scout users are bound by NSW privacy laws. In accessing the data in Scout, you agree to:
- treat the data in Scout as personal and sensitive
- exercise caution and sound judgement in discussing personal information with others
- seek permission (from the data owner through Scout support) before you publish any information sourced from Scout
- not leave Scout open in the browser when you are away from your desk
- report any suspected data breach to Scout support as soon as possible.
NAPLAN 2018 results are available Scout
From 13 September 2018, the individual student report (ISR) and additional student report (ASR), sent by the NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA), will start arriving at schools.
Schools that completed NAPLAN Online in 2018 are able to access their School and Student Summary Report (SSSR) as advised by NESA via email on 4 September
System status update
- No system status update available. (14/09/2018)