SERAP assessment criteria
Your application will be assessed by one or more department staff who will consider:
- benefit – the potential benefits of the research to the department, the researchers and the wider community
- feasibility and methodology – the likelihood that these benefits will be realised
- cost – the impact on, or time and effort required by department staff and students as participants and co-investigators
- ethics – whether the participants are accorded the respect and protection that is due to them
- likely benefits, feasibility and methodology, considered in relation to likely costs and ethical requirements.
Find out more about the range of considerations which apply under each of these categories in our SERAP guidelines (DOCX 69.64KB).