Projects considered under SERAP
You will need SERAP approval to:
- conduct research at schools
- request access to data that is held by the department to use for research purposes
- conduct an evaluation that you plan to make publicly available
You will not need SERAP approval for:
- research in TAFE
- surveys and opinion polls that are not part of a research design
- gaining access to extant data held by the department for any purposes other than as part of a research design
- HSC, university undergraduate and postgraduate assignments
- the trial or evaluation of education resources or programs that are not part of a research design.
More information is available in our SERAP guidelines (DOCX 69.64KB).
If you require more information, please contact the Research Team on 9244 5060 or at email@example.com.