Once your SERAP is approved
After your application is approved, you should:
- provide a copy of the approval letter to the principal of any school approached to be part of the research
- update Working with Children Check information as needed
- apply to extend the period of approval for research projects that last longer than one year
- request approval for all significant variations to approved research projects
- provide a report and a concise executive summary to the research team, upon completion of the project.
Further detail about these points can be found in the SERAP guidelines (DOCX 69.64KB).