Government school student attendance 2014
This bulletin was originally published 21 April 2015.
Student attendance has been demonstrated to be linked to student academic outcomes, although the nature of the link is complex. CESE’s Government School Student Attendance 2014 bulletin summarises attendance rates by:
- student level of education
- Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal students
- school term
- school type
CESE’s analysis of Semester 1 2014 attendance data indicates that the attendance rate for all students in NSW government schools increased by 0.3 percentage points from 92.6 per cent in 2013 to 92.9 per cent in 2014. This is the highest attendance rate recorded over the past 10 years.
For more information
- To access data, visit the NSW Education Data Hub.
- To read our other statistical publications.
- The Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation is committed to making online content accessible to the widest possible audience. If you require an accessible version of a PDF published prior to 2018 please contact us.