Using Tell Them From Me data to make school improvements
These case studies were originally published 5 August 2016.
Tell Them From Me is an online survey that assists schools to capture the views of students, teachers and parents. The following case studies highlight how a variety of government schools have used Tell Them From Me survey data to identify and make broad improvements to student engagement, wellbeing and teaching practices.
- Macquarie Fields High School – Using Tell Them From Me data as a starting point for consultation with the broader school community.
- Northlakes High School – Using Tell Them From Me data to identify issues and inform responses.
- Berry Public School – Using Tell Them From Me to capture student, teacher and parent voice and inform responses.
- Fairvale High School – Using Tell Them From Me to set targets for school improvement in the school plan.
- Hammondville Public School – Using Tell Them From Me to improve teaching practices.