The E-Exchange program connects teaching professionals to enhance global networking and contribute to professional learning. Professional development builds and improves professional knowledge, practice and engagement across priority areas.
- Bottom of the Gondola, leading professional Learning in mathematics and numeracy by Rebecca Thompson
- Getting more from Markerspaces, integrated STEAM and transdisciplinary approaches to project-based learning by Russell Cairns
- Wellbeing through Meditation and Mindfulness: An inclusive, positive approach for staff and students by Megan Loiterton
- Challenges Teachers Face with Student Mental Health and Teacher Training by Annie Bestwick
- Supporting continuous and sustainable change by Karen Klironomakis
- Performing Arts in Rural Schools, regional and remote areas in Alberta, Canada and New South Wales, Australia by Sally Atkinson