E-Exchange Research Reports
As part of the International E-Exhange program, a virtual exchange was completed between New South Wales and overseas counterparts. This exchange provided an opportunity for short-term one-on-one partnerships between educators with similar interests or fields.
These action research reports on the shared focus areas were completed following the conclusion of the E-Exchange program.
The E-Exchange program connects teaching professionals to enhance global networking and contribute to professional learning. Professional development builds and improves professional knowledge, practice and engagement across priority areas.
- Amanda White (Camden HS): Creating a positive school culture
- Helen Empacher (Maroubra Junction PS): Awareness and importance of school culture
- Karen Klironomakis (Albury PS): Supporting continuous and sustainable change
- Rebecca Thompson (Cooranbong PS): Bottom of the Gondola - Leading professional learning in Mathematics and Numeracy
- Russell Cairns (Jasper Road PS): Getting more from Markerspaces
- Sally Atkinson (Lake Cargelligo CS): Performing Arts in rural schools
- Catherine Drumore (Ariah Park CS): Instructional Leadership in distance education
- Patricia Lindsay (Holsworthy PS): Women in Leadership
- Rob Griffith (Moss Vale PS): Leading the adoption and implementation of Response to Intervention in primary schools
- Annie Bestwick (Lithgow PS): Challenges teachers face with student mental health
- Megan Loiterton (Lightning Ridge CS): Wellbeing through meditation and mindfulness: An inclusive, positive approach for staff and students
- Mick McCann (Newcastle East PS): Wellbeing - professional and personal