Partner with us
Surround Sound, the department’s inaugural rural and remote band competition, commences in July 2021. Finals will be held on 19 and 20 November at the Qudos Bank Arena forecourt.
The department is seeking expressions of interest from organisations with the capability to provide financial or in-kind support for this initiative which aims to provide high-quality performance experiences to meet the needs of creative rural and remote students.
Sponsorship of department programs enables the corporate sector to connect with school communities and add value to our programs.
The department publishes Expressions of Interest to seek sponsorship and support for state-wide school education programs that add significant value to students' learning experiences, and to seek partnerships that meet the Premier's Priorities and our strategic objectives.
To receive notifications please visit tenders.nsw.gov.au and register as a supplier. You can then set up notifications for all sponsorship and partnership opportunities using the UNSPSC Sponsorship code: 80172200
- 2022 Premier's Teacher Scholarships - Sponsorship Request - Expression of Interest - 2021-DoE-BED-003 (closes 7 July 2021) For further enquiries contact Nancy Chung - email@example.com
- 2021 Surround Sound Sponsorship EOI - 2021SSRR-SP (closes 21 June 2021) For further enquiries contact Sandra Copeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 Game Changer Challenge - Sponsorship Request - Expression of Interest for Industry Partners - 2021-DoE-BED-002 (closed 18 June 2021) For further enquiries contact Ben Garrard - email@example.com
- 2021 Schools Spectacular – Sponsorship EOI (closed 30 May) For further enquiries contact Sandra Copeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021 School Sport Unit - Sponsorship EOI - 2021SSUSP (closed 22 March) For further enquiries contact Sandra Copeman - email@example.com
- 2021 Arts Unit Sponsorship EOI - 2021TAUSP 2021 (closed 8 March 2021) For further enquiries contact Sandra Copeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nanga Mai Awards - Sponsorship EOI - DoE-BED-001 (closed 8 March 2021) For further enquiries contact Ben Garrard - email@example.com
The department can provide a range of benefits to commercial partners including:
- connection with the schools community
- promotional opportunities including collateral and product displays
- access to unique and entertaining content
- publicity and social media campaigns
- association with a dynamic, innovative and credible brand
- targeted exposure to specific age groups or regional areas
- client and staff hospitality and engagement
- networking opportunities
- demonstration of your corporate social responsibility.
Contact us to discuss how we can work together to create a tailored engagement program.
With a proud track record of innovation, we encourage collaborations and sponsorship with the business community. The business engagement team works with external organisations and other government agencies to identify and capitalise on shared goals, values and outcomes. We can work to draw on the resources and expertise of your organisation to deliver benefits to students and schools.
Our partners play an essential role in ensuring our programs enrich school communities, reach new audiences and are of a world class standard.
The business engagement and development team offers expert advice on opportunities to partner with the department. We offer advice to external organisations seeking a commercial relationship with school communities.
The department recognises the important role philanthropic organisations play in supporting our vision to prepare students for a complex and dynamic future. The 2011 Review of Funding for Schooling (the ‘Gonski report’) highlighted the need for a stronger focus on philanthropy in education, and in particular the need for businesses to play a greater role in assisting schools to increase the opportunities, support and services available to all children and young people.
Public Education Foundation
The Public Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing life changing scholarships to young people, teachers and principals in public education. Our team works with the Public Education Foundation to help students achieve their full potential, while enhancing the value and reputation of public schools.
The department works with a diverse range of clients to provide benefits to schools communities. Sponsorship can take many forms including program specific sponsorships or tailored engagement opportunities.
Policies and guidelines
The department supports sponsorship arrangements with appropriate organisations, individuals, businesses and other government agencies. Sponsorships can be used to supplement school activities and to support teaching and learning.
Sponsorships can be in the form of either cash or ‘value in kind’ support, eg a sponsor providing printing for a school newsletter / a sponsor providing gardening supplies for a school vegetable garden.
All school sponsorships need to comply with our sponsorship policy and implementation guidelines.