These tools and resources are designed to allow schools to quickly and easily seek external sources of revenue in a way that complies with all relevant policies.
- Sponsorship Register
- Agreement Ready Reckoner - outlines different types of engagements and their appropriate agreement template
All sponsorships, collaborations and commercial arrangements should be documented. The level of detail required in the agreement should match the size and complexity of the arrangement. Use the following templates as appropriate:
- Sponsorship agreement (incoming)
- Sponsorship agreement (outgoing)
- Email agreement
- Letter of agreement - advertising
- Collaboration agreement
- Master collaboration agreement
We are currently testing our new collaboration agreement template for single schools and our master collaboration agreement for business units working with a single external organisation and involving multiple schools. Please contact us for support with using either template and to provide feedback and suggestions.
For procurement, goods and services agreement templates visit the procurement page (staff only).
- Letter of acknowledgement template - gift or donation
- Expression of Interest (EOI) template
- Certificate of appreciation template
- School purchase plan template
- Letter to potential sponsors of school initiatives template
- Unsolicited proposals to sponsor or collaborate - step by step guide
If you can't find the resource you are looking for, please contact us for assistance.