Engagement and opportunities
We strive to excel and invite the best ideas from everyone in and outside the department.
There are two ways to engage with the department in sponsorships and collaborations:
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
The department publishes Expressions of Interest to seek sponsorship and support for state-wide school education programs that add significant value to students' learning experiences, and to seek collaborations that meet the Premier's Priorities and our strategic objectives.
To receive notifications please visit tenders.nsw.gov.au and register as a supplier. You can then set up notifications for all sponsorship and partnership opportunities using the UNSPSC Sponsorship code: 80172200
- 2022 NSW Premier's Sporting Challenge Sponsorship EOI - 2022SSU-PSC (closes 11 October 2021)
- 16th Annual Nanga Mai Awards - Sponsorship EOI - DoE-BED-004 (closed 10 September 2021)
- 2022 Premier's Teacher Scholarships - Sponsorship Request - Expression of Interest - 2021-DoE-BED-003External link (closed 7 July 2021)
- 2021 Surround Sound Sponsorship EOI - 2021SSRR-SPExternal link (closed 21 June 2021)
- 2021 Game Changer Challenge - Sponsorship Request - Expression of Interest for Industry Partners - 2021-DoE-BED-002External link (closed 18 June 2021)
- 2021 Schools Spectacular – Sponsorship EOIExternal link (closed 30 May)
- 2021 School Sport Unit - Sponsorship EOI - 2021SSUSPExternal link (closed 22 March)
- 2021 Arts Unit Sponsorship EOI - 2021TAUSP (closed 8 March 2021)
- Nanga Mai Awards - Sponsorship EOI - DoE-BED-001 (closed 8 March 2021)
Engage with us
Schools and directorates
For advice and support from the Business Engagement and Development team contact us.
We welcome ideas for collaboration that can help us achieve the Premier’s Priorities and our strategic objectives for example increasing the proportion of students in the top NAPLAN bands, increasing the number of Aboriginal students attaining year 12 and maintaining cultural identity.