Be part of the Spectacular: call-out for SpecFest 2019 partners
We are seeking partners for SpecFest 2019, the Schools Spectacular pre-show entertainment hub held on 22-23 November at the Qudos Bank Arena concourse. Partnership levels on offer range from Gold Partner to the opportunity to promote your organisation via showbag inserts and giveaways; marquees; also Audience Engagement Opportunities prior to and during event.
SpecFest is a unique opportunity to engage with the state-wide Schools Spectacular family of over 35,000 NSW public school students, staff, parents and audience members of diverse backgrounds and interests from metropolitan, regional, rural and remote areas.
In 2018 SpecFest offered:
- pre-show entertainment on the SpecFest mainstage
- sports interactions – netball, football, rugby, table tennis
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ on the SpecFest big screen
- an Australian native animal display
- a book-nook featuring titles from the Premier’s Reading Challenge
- beanbags and giant games
- DJ set and dance floor – live-streamed to the big screen
- range of food and beverages
- fun, interactive and educational activations from a range of education, government, media and corporate partners
Please contact our team at BED@det.nsw.edu.au to express your interest or for further queries you may have.
Thank you to our 2018 SpecFest partners.