Be part of the Spectacular: call-out for SpecFest 2020 partners
SpecFest is a unique opportunity to engage with the state-wide Schools Spectacular family of over 35,000 NSW public school students, staff, parents and audience members of diverse backgrounds and interests.
We are now seeking partners for SpecFest 2020, the Schools Spectacular pre-show entertainment festival which will take place on 27-28 November on the Qudos Bank Arena concourse. Our sponsorship packages range from Gold Partner to the opportunity to promote your organisation via giveaways, market stalls and audience engagement opportunities prior to and during the event.
Thanks to our generous partners, SpecFest 2019 offered:
- pre-show entertainment on the SpecFest Main Stage and Village Green
- sporting activations - netball, football, rugby, table tennis, gymnastics and wheelchair sports
- movies shown on the Sydney Olympic Park big screen
- robotics and a STEM activation zone
- podcasting and broadcast experiences
- interactive Australian native animal display
- chill-out zone and book nook
- beanbag lounge areas and giant games
- DJ set and dance floor - live-streamed to the big screen
- a range of food and beverages
- fun, interactive and educational activations from various education, government, media and corporate partners.
Please contact the team at BED@det.nsw.edu.au to express your interest or to make further enquiries.